Healthier Spaces Collection
- Item: FZ2139059
- Color: White
- Product dimensions: 44" x 44" x 1"
- Package quantity: per kit / 8 pieces
- Weight: 95 lbs
1. Determine your layout
Plan the layout of your panels measuring the available area and panel size before you begin.
2. Prepare wall surface
Thoroughly clean your wall with a clean rag to remove dust and debris. Further cleaning may be necessary in order to create a smooth, flat, clean surface. Allow the area to fully dry.
3. Attach tape to wall
Hang the template with painters tape on the wall in the location needed for the first two panels. Cut the needed strips of the permanent tape per the panel size being installed with scissors or a utility knife. Apply tape to the wall based on panel size. Laminate the tape to the wall surface using a roller, a putty knife, or a piece of rigid block and squeegee/wipe the tape with sufficient pressure to ensure good and uniform adhesive bond strength.
WARNING: Tape is considered permanent and non-removable. The panel will most likely be damaged if it needs to be removed from the tape after installation.
4. Install wall panel
Wearing cleaning gloves, install the Square panels by positioning them against the template locations and firmly press where the tape strips are located. Once the two panels are installed, carefully remove the template from the wall and place it in the next location. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the pattern is complete.
5. Completing the installation
Evaluate the installed panels to check for alignment and overall visual. If there is any extra dust or debris after installing, clean with a clean rag or damp cloth.
Not quite ready for DIY?
Learn more about Kanopi installation service
Due to the carton sizes and weights, ceiling tile deliveries could be quite large and heavy. You can place a note on your order during checkout for special delivery instructions.
Need help installing? We’ve got you covered
If you need a little help, we’ve made it easy for you. Let’s get this ceiling project done right so you can keep your business moving.
Frequently asked questions
- Main beams carry the load of the grid system
- Wall moldings are used as a finishing trim to hang against the walls in the space
- Cross tees are the supporting grid pieces that attach perpendicular to the main beams, helping create the 24” x 24” or 24” x 48” opening needed for your tiles. Alternate cross tee sizes are also available for less common tile sizes.
- Hanger wires attach to the ceiling joists and are how the main beams and cross tees hang