Healthier Spaces Collection
Regional Pricing Adjustment
- Item: SRCHRG
- Edge Profile & Grid Size: Default Title
- Product dimensions: " x " x "
- Package quantity: /carton
- Weight: 0lbs
Due to the carton sizes and weights, ceiling tile deliveries could be quite large and heavy. You can place a note on your order during checkout for special delivery instructions.
Need help installing? We’ve got you covered
If you need a little help, we’ve made it easy for you. Let’s get this ceiling project done right so you can keep your business moving.
Frequently asked questions
- Main beams carry the load of the grid system
- Wall moldings are used as a finishing trim to hang against the walls in the space
- Cross tees are the supporting grid pieces that attach perpendicular to the main beams, helping create the 24” x 24” or 24” x 48” opening needed for your tiles. Alternate cross tee sizes are also available for less common tile sizes.
- Hanger wires attach to the ceiling joists and are how the main beams and cross tees hang