Healthier Spaces Collection
- Item: 7835
- Edge Profile & Grid Size: Molding
- Product dimensions: 120 in." x " x "
- Package quantity: 200 pieces /carton
- Weight: 30lbs
Most Armstrong ceilings and grid have a 30-year limited systems warranty when installed together and used under normal conditions. Most Armstrong grid has a stand-alone 10-year limited warranty. Get the specifics:
Due to the carton sizes and weights, ceiling tile deliveries could be quite large and heavy. You can place a note on your order during checkout for special delivery instructions.
Need help installing? We’ve got you covered
If you need a little help, we’ve made it easy for you. Let’s get this ceiling project done right so you can keep your business moving.
Frequently asked questions
- Main beams carry the load of the grid system
- Wall moldings are used as a finishing trim to hang against the walls in the space
- Cross tees are the supporting grid pieces that attach perpendicular to the main beams, helping create the 24” x 24” or 24” x 48” opening needed for your tiles. Alternate cross tee sizes are also available for less common tile sizes.
- Hanger wires attach to the ceiling joists and are how the main beams and cross tees hang
Yes, we accept tax exempt orders for qualifying businesses. You will need to provide your tax exempt certification to us. You can email your tax exempt document to firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you place your order first, then email the form. Within 2 business days, our team will review and provide approval of your status. Once approved, then our team can refund you the tax amount. If you’d prefer to wait until the status has been approved, that’s fine, too! Connect with one of our customer service team members to discuss your specific needs.