Healthier Spaces Collection
Special Application: Data centers / Computer rooms
Continuous Load Path for Prelude XL 15/16" Exposed Tee
- Item: CLP7301
- Edge Profile & Grid Size: Exposed Tee
- Product dimensions: 6" x 15/16" x 1.4"
- Package quantity: 20 pieces/carton
- Weight: 5lbs
Please read the full set of installation instructions before beginning. Clips and accessories will be required to complete the job.
Not quite ready for DIY?
Learn more about Kanopi installation service
Most Armstrong ceilings and grid have a 30-year limited systems warranty when installed together and used under normal conditions. Most Armstrong grid has a stand-alone 10-year limited warranty. Get the specifics:
Due to the carton sizes and weights, ceiling tile deliveries could be quite large and heavy. You can place a note on your order during checkout for special delivery instructions.
Need help installing? We’ve got you covered
If you need a little help, we’ve made it easy for you. Let’s get this ceiling project done right so you can keep your business moving.
Frequently asked questions
- Main beams carry the load of the grid system
- Wall moldings are used as a finishing trim to hang against the walls in the space
- Cross tees are the supporting grid pieces that attach perpendicular to the main beams, helping create the 24” x 24” or 24” x 48” opening needed for your tiles. Alternate cross tee sizes are also available for less common tile sizes.
- Hanger wires attach to the ceiling joists and are how the main beams and cross tees hang