Healthier Spaces Collection
- Item: XL8945P
- Edge Profile & Grid Size: Cross Tee
- Product dimensions: 48 in" x " x "
- Package quantity: 36 pieces/carton
- Weight: 48lbs
Most Armstrong ceilings and grid have a 30-year limited systems warranty when installed together and used under normal conditions. Most Armstrong grid has a stand-alone 10-year limited warranty. Get the specifics:
Due to the carton sizes and weights, ceiling tile deliveries could be quite large and heavy. You can place a note on your order during checkout for special delivery instructions.
Need help installing? We’ve got you covered
If you need a little help, we’ve made it easy for you. Let’s get this ceiling project done right so you can keep your business moving.
Frequently asked questions
- Main beams carry the load of the grid system
- Wall moldings are used as a finishing trim to hang against the walls in the space
- Cross tees are the supporting grid pieces that attach perpendicular to the main beams, helping create the 24” x 24” or 24” x 48” opening needed for your tiles. Alternate cross tee sizes are also available for less common tile sizes.
- Hanger wires attach to the ceiling joists and are how the main beams and cross tees hang