- Item: EA7947B
- Edge Profile & Grid Size: Cross Tee
- Product dimensions: 48 in" x " x "
- Package quantity: 36 pieces /carton
- Weight: 55lbs
Due to the carton sizes and weights, ceiling tile deliveries could be quite large and heavy. You can place a note on your order during checkout for special delivery instructions.
Need help installing? We’ve got you covered
If you need a little help, we’ve made it easy for you. Let’s get this ceiling project done right so you can keep your business moving.
Frequently asked questions
- Main beams carry the load of the grid system
- Wall moldings are used as a finishing trim to hang against the walls in the space
- Cross tees are the supporting grid pieces that attach perpendicular to the main beams, helping create the 24” x 24” or 24” x 48” opening needed for your tiles. Alternate cross tee sizes are also available for less common tile sizes.
- Hanger wires attach to the ceiling joists and are how the main beams and cross tees hang
The default and preferred method of payment for Kanopi is to pay online using a credit card (we accept all major credit cards). However, in some cases, you might be able to buy now and pay later using alternate payment methods including a PO, invoice, or check. Connect with one of our customer service team members by phone at (866) 438-8833, by submitting this form, or chat with us directly on our site to discuss your company's specific payment needs and see if you qualify.
Yes, we accept tax exempt orders for qualifying businesses. You will need to provide your tax exempt certification using the steps below.
- Create or login to your Kanopi account.
- When logged in, click on the ‘click here to submit certificates’ button.
- The platform will guide you through the process until completion.
- Once you submit, you will be able to immediately proceed with your purchase(s) exempt from sales tax.
If you have any questions, please connect with our customer support team.
There is no minimum order requirement on Kanopibyarmstrong.com. However, to qualify for free shipping your order must be over $250.
FIRE GUARD means that the product is engineered and tested as part of a fire resistant system, which includes tile, grid and the structure itself. Please check local building codes requirements for your space. The following link will direct you to additional information and support for Armstrong's Fire Resistant ceiling systems.
Fire ratings refer to flame spread and smoke development. Ratings indicate how rapidly flame spreads on one surface as compared to another. The flame spread rating is broken into three categories: Class A, Class B and Class C. Class A products have a flame-spread of 25 or less, and smoke developed of 50 or less. Class C products have a flame-spread of 76-200, and smoke developed of 0-450. Class A products are appropriate in the majority of commercial applications and Class C products are appropriate in most residential applications.